- Recipe inspired by the original recipe from www.vidhyashomecooking.com
- at least 4 servings
- Total: at least 6 hrs
- This recipe is part of another project of ours, the 195 Challenge: cook one recipe inspired by various regions in the world. This is recipe #17/195.
- Main learning? Don’t’ start the recipe at 4pm when you are tired and will be be up until 10pm… (on a Sunday night…). Only start this dish in the morning because it is recommended to stick to the HIGH setting to ensure proper cooking, and it required 6 hours to cook.
- Will we do this again? It was good, so yes, but will definitely think about when we want to cook it before starting.
- Main advantage? Really tasty! and like almost any slow cooker recipe, simple to put together.
- Main disadvantage? Besides the time it takes to cook… none we can think of.