Skip to content
- Recipe inspired by the original recipe from Youtube!
- 4 servings
- Total: 25min — Prep: 5 min, Cook: 20min
- Quick and easy recipe to put together at the last minute
- Very popular recipe when searching a recipe from this country
- Remember that cheese is always kind of difficult to clean up if you don’t clean right after eating. This applies to this recipe
- We enjoyed following a more authentic approach by watching a video rather than reading and following the classic recipe telling.
- No surprise: if you chopped the Chile pepper instead of cutting it along its length, the dish will feel more spicy (and I’m not that a fan yet of very spicy…)
- We used Risotto rice – it works
- We also enjoyed eating a different combination of ingredients (Rice / Veggie / Cheese)
- This recipe is part of another project of ours, the 195 Challenge: cook one recipe inspired by various regions in the world. This is recipe #10/195.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: