- Recipe inspired by the original recipe from www.justonecookbook.com
- 4 servings
- Total: 1hr — Prep: 50 min, Cook: 10min
- The addition of the Asian pear in a dish of meat was a surprising ingredient and a very refreshing.
- It has been a little adventure to find an Asian pear near by us… and I’m always surprised we are mostly successful finding “exotic” ingredient. The Asian pear was quite big, and you only use half of it. If we do this recipe again, I would simply double al proportion and freeze the extra servings for later use.
- This recipe is part of another project of ours, the 195 Challenge: cook one recipe inspired by various regions in the world. This is recipe #8/195.
Power the Blog!
If you like what you are getting on the blog, consider a donation to help fund future projects!