- Original recipe from thenoshery.com
- 6 servings
- Total: 2hr 40min — Prep: 30min Refrigerate: 30min Cook: 1hr 40min
- That is the kind of recipe where you think for yourself: “it tastes quite simple, but I’m sure I can’t pin-point what makes this dish de-li-cious”. You are warned.
- If you are using fresh cilantro, add more than the original recipe calls for and make sure you pull all leaves apart to better distribute their subtle taste.
- We used the “Sazon Goya con azafran” instead of the Adobo spice, by mistake… but it tastes great too!
- This recipe is part of another project of ours, the 195 Challenge: cook one recipe inspired by various regions in the world. This is recipe #1/195.