- Original recipe from https://www.themediterraneandish.com
- For 6 slices
- Total: 50min — Prep: 20min Cook: 30min
- Vegetable: Tomato, Zucchini, onion
- Grain: Flour
- Protein: Egg, (Optional) Chicken
- Dairy: Milk, Shredded Cheese, Mozzarella (Opt.)
- Oils: Extra-virgin olive oil
- Herb & Spice (Opt.): Paprika, Parsley
- Fruit: NO
- Quiche is the perfect recipe to clean the fridge of left-overs
- My family loves quiches, and the crust-less option keeps the dish light enough. Add a simple salad as a side and you’ve got yourself a nice dinner. Quiche left-over can (and should) be used for breakfast – think gourmet omelet!
- The recipe is modified, to save some steps, and it was still (very) good
- Tomatoes are in the Vegetable food group… see that link
Power the Blog!
If you like what you are getting on the blog, consider a donation to help fund future projects!