Original recipe from http://www.thecomfortofcooking.com
- For 1 medium size loaf
- Total: 30min — Prep: 5min Cook:25min
- Grain: Flour
- NO: Vegetable, Fruit, Protein, Dairy, Oil
- The bread is cooked when it smells good in the kitchen. Trust your nose
- Yes, the temperature is that high
- Add more water, get a gooey dough, cook it 25min: it results in a very soft inside, and thin texture
- If the dough stays quite dry, it will result in a more crunchy texture
- (edit 6.11.2019) A gluten-free friend commented that the type of flour is important to identify, and she is right! so the diagram has been updated.
Power the Blog!
If you like what you are getting on the blog, consider a donation to help fund future projects!